- Registration Commitment, Rider commits to raising a minimum of $400.
- All Saddle Up LA participants must be at least 18 years of age at the time of the event or be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- No Dogs
- Walking trail ride only. We must respect that not all riders are advanced riders and would not feel comfortable doing anything more than walking.
- No rough riding or racing
- No riding double
- Keep safe distance between horses.
- Ride in single or double file only.
- Long pants, shirt and appropriate shoes should be worn when riding.
- Obey instructions of trail guide at all times.
- SMOKING ON ALL TRAILS IS PROHIBITED!!!
- No drinking of alcoholic beverages while on trail.
- Abuse of any kind will not be tolerated and you will be removed from the ride at the discretion of the trail boss.
- No use of ropes, lariats or bullwhips allowed while mounted.
- Life Group LA and Saddle Up LA take no responsibility for ACTS OF GOD. We do not refund or credit for bad weather or unforeseen events caused by circumstances beyond our control.
- Your registration fee is non-refundable but can be transferable.
- Life Group LA and Saddle Up LA are not responsible for any accidents to riders, horses or other non-riders in our group.
- Riders ride at their own risk.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY RESERVATION.
- EVERYONE RIDING WITH US MUST BE REGISTERED. This means that everyone must have a wristband on, and his or her ride number pinned to his or her back.
- Horse owners are responsible for actions or damages incurred by their horse.
Life Group LA and Saddle Up LA take no responsibility for ACTS OF GOD. We do not refund or credit for bad weather or unforeseen events caused by circumstances beyond our control.
Your registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Registration fees do not apply toward your fundraising minimum.